You Can Leave a Legacy for Homeless Pets
Through estate planning you can help ensure the Animal Rescue League of Marshalltowns future success in providing means for animal welfare, shelter improvements, and stopping abuse against pets. Including the Animal Rescue League of Marshalltown in your estate planning is one of the most meaningful and generous gifts you can make for future generations of animals.
Whether you are making a will, rewriting an existing will, setting up a trust, establishing a charitable gift annuity or a gift through life insurance, think about making a gift that will benefit the animals you care so much about.
Ways you can remember the ARL in your estate planning:
- Primary or secondary beneficiary of life insurance policy or IRA
- Final beneficiary for the residue of the estate
- Percentage of an estate
- Combination of a percentage of the residual estate and a specific bequest
- Charitable Gift Annuities (lifetime-income gifts)
- Charitable Remainder Trusts